Firecrackers are used to celebrate various festivals in our country. It is a way by which people are showing their excitement. While doing so, we should always keep two things in mind.
- Take care of your environment too as firecrackers is a big cause of air and noise pollution.
- Follow the safety tips as listed below:
Firecracker Safety Tips:
- Kids should always be accompanied by adults. Never leave kids alone with firecrackers as this can be dangerous.
- Always keep distance when bursting a cracker.
- Always buy quality firecrackers. Don’t go for cheap quality firecrackers as they can cause accidents.
- Follow the local rules of firecrackers in your area.
- Never burst firecrackers indoors. Always go outdoors in an open area.
- Try wearing safety glasses while bursting crackers.
- Always keep water bucket near you.
- Always wait for a while in case a firecracker is not burst.
- Never keep alcohol next to firecrackers. Your alcohol party should never be at the same time as it can be seriously dangerous.
- Never throw busted firecrackers on the road. Always put them in a metal bucket filled with water.
- Move away quickly after busting a firecracker.
- Keep kids away from dangerous firecrackers.
- If going to a firework event, always stay away from the area where he firecrackers are being bust.
- In case of burns, follow the treatment measures.
These little precautions can save you and your family’s big festival day….