It is said that the first impression is the last impression. It is our face that leaves that first impression. If you have a chubby face, you are termed as obese. On the other hand, if you have good toned face then you are not called fat.
- Sit in a correct posture either down or on a chair keeping your spine straight. Now life your face up towards the ceiling and blow air out making an ‘O’ of your lips. This helps to tone up your cheeks and reduces your double chin. Repeat 10 times.
- Tightly close your eyes so that you feel some pressure on your facial muscles. This also reduce face fat. You need to repeat this exercise for 10 times while keeping this posture for 10 seconds each time.
- Make a fish face by sucking your cheeks in. Repeat it 10 times too.
- Take a deep breath and then leave the air from mouth. Repeat it 10 times.
- Open your eyes widely and stare at your nose. Try this posture 5 times.
- Fill your mouth with air. Now move this air from left to right and right to left. Try 10 times.
- Look upwards, make a kiss shape. This tones up the facial muscles.
- Eat healthy balanced diet.
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. This will flush out all unwanted toxins.
- Exercise well. Over-all toning of body tones your face as well.
- Keep Smiling. This is the best way to tone up your face muscles.
- Regular facials and tone up the face muscles too.
Digital Marketer, Mumpreneur, Blogger and Business Coach.