Just like you, we believe that to keep the body in good health is our duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. We are extremely passionate about health living and we welcome your contributions.
Together we can make this world a healthier place.
Our readers are typically Millenials, i.e. busy, active, want actionable recommendations. They want quick, effective tips; well-researched and backed-up information that they can easily absorb and understand and related with anywhere / anytime.
Voice and Tone
- Your tone can be authoritative and educational, or casual and conversational.
- In the present tense: this gives your article immediacy (“the study shows…”). Also, keep all content evergreen, so it does not become dated.
- Avoid hyperbole and sensational claims (“this magic pill will cure diabetes”), as well as negative bias.
- Write clear, catchy, and concise copy: Keep in mind that most readers are busy and are consuming content on their mobile devices.
- Double Check if unsure.
Does Your Title Answer a Question?
The best titles offer an answer to a specific problem, give a measurable result, or provide insight into your article’s main objective.
- The 5 Best Pilates exercises to Strengthen Your Core
- Can Coriander help manage Kidney stones?
- 10 Reasons You May Not Be gaining Weight
Break Your Content Down Using Lists or Sub-Headers:
- Sub-Headings and numbered or bulleted lists help our readers easily learn from you
- Header in bold, first word capitalized, no period, text directly below
- Make your intro catchy and concise (typically no more than 2 paragraphs)
- List ingredients first, as a bulleted list
- Instructions next, as a numbered list
- Images (Optional)
If you choose to submit an image with your post, your must own the copyright and it MUST relate to the post. All recipes MUST have an clear image of the dish/snack/etc. in 1200 x 627 pixels resolution.
In-post pictures should be at least 850 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall (bigger in either direction is fine).
Do not submit your content if you are an SEO agency or content farm seeking backlinks. We only link to individual health experts / doctors whose websites or businesses are in-line with our values.
Advertisers can reach our Ad Sales Team by filling in the contact us form.
Your content must be original – this means it must never have been posted anywhere else, including your own website or blog (and it is not slated to go live on other sites).
We’ll let you know within 7-days if your post has been accepted. If it has not (or you don’t hear from us at all, which mean we passed), you are free to submit your article to other sites
Include your full name, website, facebook page and bio (120 words or less) at the bottom of your article. We want to feature and link to our wonderful contributors. Please attach a headshot or picture to go with your bio.
To submit an article, click here to email our team
Submit one article at a time (or 1 every 14 days)
Use the email subject line as your title, paste your formatted article *into* the body of the email
Include any photos as attachments
In submitting, you accept our terms and any form of editing the BestDoctor editorial staff decides to implement to enhance its readability and virality
Assuming your article meets the requirements above and follows our guidelines, you’ll hear back from us within 14-days. Thank you for being part of our community!